Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Youth Camp

This week Ryan and I are in Big Bear, California leading rec for NPBC’s youth camp. Even though the food is terrible and I get little to no sleep this is probably one of my favorite places to be. I get a chance to escape my hectic every day life and just love on kids.  It’s also a time of reflection and renewal for me spiritually. God is at work here and I know that lives are going to be changed this week.

If you would keep us in your prayers this week it would be greatly appreciated.  Here are some specific things that I would ask you to pray about.

 -One of our rec staff lost her mom last week, but she is here with a smile on her face and a servant heart.

-The counselors and leaders

-The speakers (JonMark, Pastor Dan, Marquette and Ahmad) and the worship leaders (Sarah Beth and band)

 -The students- May their lives be forever changed!

 

 

0 comments: