Sunday, May 17, 2009

You are mine!

Okay... it's the last week of school... I am over committed... been grading papers all day... my eldest daughter is in on her first trip without us... and the youngest daughter has never-ending homework...  So, forgive my brief post. 

My take away thoughts from Ms. Understood: 

#1 - I am resting in the truth that I am one of God's favorites. This truth warms my heart and puts a bright smile on my face and confidence to tackle all that is thrown my way. 

#2 - Mary's story gives me hope that I am not too young, too old or too unprepared to be used by my God. God has never told anyone that were too this or too that to be part of his plan!

#3 - Tamar and Bathsheba remind me that I can be used in God's plan - no matter what the world says or thinks of me or even when I cannot see his plan.

#4 - Ruth provides faith... that no matter what direction or difficulties life serves up... God is faithful. 

#5 - Its time to live with a heart full and confident knowing I am loved, treasured and adored by the God of the universe. 

#6 - Rest in this personal message:  Isaiah 43:1 - Fear not, for I have redeemed you;
I have summoned you by name; you are mine!

One more Monday... 
7 more days of this school year... 

Rest is coming but, peace is consistent.

ElizaBeth





0 comments: